21 November 2009

Beauty In Pageants is Back


Contestants of Miss Earth 2009 pageant during the filming at the famous world-class Boracay in the Philippines. The new Miss Earth winner will be crowned on Sunday, 22 November 2009, by Miss Philippines Karla Paula Henry.

Beauty In Pageants has not been updated for 3 months and 9 days to be exact. The last blog entry we have posted was on 12 August by Kuh Chara, at the heights of the 2009 Miss Universe pageant in Bahamas which was won by Miss Venezuela Stefania Fernandez.

Now, that I am back with my favourite hobby and that is blogging on beauty pageants, I am very happy to tell everyone that I missed you all. It was actually almost six months that I never posted anything in my blog because of the accident I was involved with.

And, I also would like to thank everyone for the support you have given on this site. Some of you remained regular visitors despite of having no fresh updates from us for more than 3 months. Kuh had to leave blogging for more important things and I don't know if he's coming back. I can't tell. For the benefit of my new readers, it was Kuh who continued writing on this blog for almost 3 months when I can't do it because of the accident.

It's a good thing I am over with my ordeal - hospital and jail. So, now I can concentrate on bringing you up the latest news, gossips and comments about the latest beauty pageants on earth. I will try to introduce some changes in my site for the next few days and hopefully, everyone would still remain loyal. I owe to all of you the success of this blog.

I just want to tell everyone about this one big opportunity I missed for a lifetime -bigtime!

I was surprised to learn that the more than hundred delegates of the Miss World 2009 pageant visited Abu Dhabi for a fashion show. They were in the capital of United Arab Emirates for 3 days, I guess. They left the country for South Africa on 14th November. Here's the most depressing part of the story. I was released out from jail (because of the accident)of Dubai on 15th November. I missed the chance of covering the event. As a beauty pageant fanatic, I should have given you personal updates and tidbits about the Miss World 2009 pageant here if only I was released earlier. Sigh!

Anyways, I am excited about the upcoming Miss Earth 2009 pageant to be held at the famous Boracay Beach in the Philippines on November 22nd and the Miss International 2009 pageant in China on November 29th. Unfortunately, I can't give you my predictions on who will most likely penetrates the Final Top 15 or Top 18 because I have little information about the ladies. I am hoping I can do this with Miss World 2009.

So, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment