06 May 2009

Scandal: Nude Photos of Miss California Exposed

Just when many people felt they had already seen enough of Miss California, Carrie Prejean, a topless photo of the beauty pageant contestant and National Organization for Marriage spokeswoman surfaced late on Monday night.

The photo, which first appeared on TheDirty.com, is allegedly one of six that exist of the 21-year-old Prejean, who came in first runner-up at the Miss USA pageant on April 18 after expressing her opposition to marriage equality onstage in Las Vegas. Insiders say the other five photos may be revealed soon.

“I can assure you they were quite inappropriate and certainly not photos befitting a beauty queen,” Alicia Jacobs, a reporter for KVBC-TV in Las Vegas, told NBC’s Today show on Tuesday morning.

Jacobs, who judged the Miss USA pageant, believes that the photos were taken after Prejean’s recent breast-augmentation surgery. However, in a statement issued overnight, Prejean claims the photos were taken when she was 17.

“I am a Christian, and I am a model,” Prejean said. “Models pose for pictures including lingerie and swimwear photos. Recently, photos taken of me as a teenager have been released surreptitiously to a tabloid website that openly mocks me for my Christian faith. I am not perfect, and I will never claim to be.”

3 comments:

  1. To so many of us beauty pageants as well as wearing religion on one's sleeve are equaly laughable. This story belongs in the realm of tabloid and satire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing a simple, but solid and contain, I am interested in reading it. I try more often you read any posts. Thank you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. get the latest information and news via customized updates from www.trackle.com

    ReplyDelete