15 December 2009

Miss Universe Stefania Fernandez's new hairtsyle



Miss Universe 2009 Stefania Fernandez of Venezuela decided to cut her hair. She was seen in Paris, together with Miss USA 2009 Kristen Dalton, with her shorter hair. What can I say? The new hairstyle perfectly suits her beauty. She now looks more beautiful and younger to me. Look at her in that picture above right before she was crowned as Miss Universe in Bahamas and compared her looks with this picture below.



Voila! She is definitely more stunning now. Agree? Oh, well, I just love her more now. And because of this, I am not going to complain anymore why Venezuela had a back-to-back victory. As days pass by, Stefania is winning my heart.




6 comments:

  1. You know she doesn't even look like the same person who won miss universe. I don't like it but again I don't think she should of won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes her face look fat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. She finally cut her weave off. She is too lazy to keep her long hair so she cut it off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's still pretty, but I like it better when it was long.

    ReplyDelete