15 December 2009

Chelsi Smith, Miss Universe 1995, looks too heavy



Believe it or not but the woman on the picture is a former Miss Universe. She is Chelsi Smith, the sixth Miss Universe winner from the USA. She won her title in 1995 in Namibia over India's Manpreet Brar. I can't believe her transformation. She looks too heavy no matter how she tries to camouflage it with her black outfit.



This is Chelsi Smith when she was crowned Miss Universe 1995. In her right is Miss India, Manpreet Brar, First Runner-Up and to her left is the Second Runner-up Lana Buchberger of Canada.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I think she looks beautiful. Beauty comes in ALL sizes!! She looks great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's been a while since she's done pageants, so who cares she's still pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met Chelsea last week. She has not slipped at all. She is more beautiful in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter and I just met Chelsea about an hour ago during our trip to Houston, and she was looking stunning. She has slimmed down quite a bit from this picture, but I think she looks beautiful both ways.

    ReplyDelete