20 July 2009

Miss World 2008 Ksenia Sukhinova Detained in Wales as Terrorist


Ksenia Sukhinova, Miss World 2008 from Russia, was held and detained by British customs officers when she arrived in Cardiff, Wales to be a VIP guest at the Mr. and Ms. Wales 2009 pageant last July 19th.

Ksenia was stopped and searched by the officers who were searching for terrorists. She was demanded to show the content of her bag.

In a report, the Russian beauty queen said she remained calm while she was being searched for an hour.

The 24-year-old Russian stunner said, "I flew in on Thursday. I was at customs. I don’t know why it happened, it was the first time."

“I don’t know why they looked in all my luggage, it was a check."

“They looked in each of my bags and things to see what I had taken with me and what I had in my luggage. I think they enjoyed it!"

“But it was fine, it was security. The reason was they were looking for dangerous things – but I just had long dresses. I just said nothing. It was just their job.”

Ksenia didn’t even reveal to the officers she was the reigning Miss World. “I didn’t say that,” she said. “I just stayed there. I’m a good girl. It took, like, an hour.”

No comments:

Post a Comment