29 July 2009

Long Gown and National Costumes of Misses Thailand Chutima Durongdej and France Chloe Mortaud


The official long gown and national costume of Miss Thailand Chutima Durongdej to the Miss Universe 2009 in Bahamas were revealed in a Thai show the other day.

The Thai organizers made two gowns of the same design but in two different colours - red and blue. I prefer the red one. Chutima's traditional dress is also fantastic and it may win the Best in National Costume.

 
Miss Thailand Chutima Durongdej's evening gown in red

  
Miss Thailand Chutima Durongdej's evening gown in blue.

 
Miss Thailand Chutima Durongdej's national costume.

On the other hand, here is the national costume of Miss France Whitney Toyloy. It's very Moulin Rouge.

5 comments:

  1. hi po!

    I'm looking for link partners, I hope you can add me I already added ur blog to mine.

    If yes or no just comment me back okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia, I am adding your site. Good luck to all of us. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whitney Toyloy is not Miss France, She's Miss Switzerland ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous, thanks so much for the correction. I actually noticed it when I was writing it but forgot to proofread it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! My site also covers the Miss Universe 2009!

    i would like to add you in my blog links...

    pls. add me back...i already added you!

    you can view my links here http://shelu89.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-links.html

    ReplyDelete