12 July 2009

Makeover of Miss Philippines Universe 2009 Pamela Bianca Manalo


Philippines is no doubt the most hated country in world pageantry. You'll gonna agree with me if you just take some time to browse pageant-related forums and read the messages from rabid fans. Constant name callings are directed to Philippine representatives every year. These so-called "bashers" claim the reason why they love to attack Philippine representatives is because of some Filipino fans who love to hype their candidates. What I observed, they hate others hyping a candidate but they do hype their own representatives and get angry when they're accused of doing so.

Pamela Bianca Manalo, Miss Philippines Universe 2009, is no exemption. The moment she got the crown in March, she already started getting flak from disappointed fans.

At first, I didn't like Bianca also because I believe there were more deserving candidates for the crown. But with the new glamour shots and some fresh videos of her spreading on the net lately, I started to rethink to put her in my list of my own Top 15.

Why not? Of all those confirmed beauty queens to the Miss Universe 2009 in Bahamas, I can say that Bianca is the girl who improved the most. She may not be the best girl in this batch so far but her make-over was tremendous. It can't be denied.

Take a look at these photos and tell me if you agree or not.

 

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment