18 April 2009

Winehouse Wins Miss Universe Pageant

JUST A SPOOF: Amy Winehouse, representing Miss United Kingdom, has become the first ever drug addict to win the Miss Universe Pageant, which was held yesterday in Poland.

180 women representing 70 countries took part in the pageant, which began one week ago and finished yesterday in Krakow's main planetarium.

But, it seems, the Miss Universe Pageant was littered with scandals and conspiracies. Miss USA had to withdraw from the final when she collapsed backstage on the morning of the last day. After extensive testing, heroin, cocaine and dog's phaeces were found in the woman's blood, and a little on her shoe. Miss USA claimed that someone had drugged her, but for the life of her, could not figure out who it could be. No charges were laid.

Winehouse won the final round, when the last five contestants standing where asked "What is the biggest problem facing women today?"

Winehouse replied with: "No-one should be forced to go to rehab, you know what I mean? I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine, he's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go, go, go."

Miss Australia, Miss France, Miss Brazil and Miss Japan were all too stoned to answer. All claimed they had been drugged. Winehouse denied any knowledge of the suspecting drugging and walked away with the crown, which she later tried to smoke.

I know that I speak for all of Britain when I say "Well done Amy!"

Get free website for your blog

3 comments:

  1. Tag: 'drug addict beauty queens'. Brilliant!

    I'll Google that now and see if it brings me back here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it did! You are now officially the No 1 site in the world for drug addict beauty queens. Congratulations. How are you going to celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Ian. My partner in this blog is experimenting on the tags but hopefully he'll clean it if it doesn't work.

    Anyways, you have a very informative blog.Nice one. keep it up

    ReplyDelete