29 June 2008

Beauty In Pageants

Hi.

I am a lover of beauty pageants, male or female. This is the primary reason which drives me nuts to start a blog about this wonderful and exciting field of discussion. My purpose on having this blog is to let you update what is happening and what have had happened on beauty pageants. Well, aside from that, this will also serves as my journal for things I would like remember through the years.

Join me as we discuss the beauties in a pageant. When we say beauties, it does not include only about the candidates and what have transpired in a pageant but a little point of view from the blogger - that's me. Sounds cliche, right? Well, visit me here often and you'll gonna understand what I am talking about.

I am willing to take any comments and I am happy to answer every questions to the best of my ability.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment